Saturday, November 28, 2015

Frozen on Ice

Dan emailed me about 8 or 9 months ago asking me if I thought Maeve would still like Frozen in November 2015.  Ummm... I think so?  Reason being, he wanted to take Maeve on a special date, and therefore he secured the tickets nice and early. So, Maeve and Dan took off on their date, and to be honest, I think Maeve was equally excited about all the snacks she knew Dan would buy for her.  He definitely spoils her.  At intermission she had eaten popcorn, licorice, and a snow cone.  She came home with her impressively bright and flashy Frozen wand, a new Frozen fleece blanket, and a new Elsa cup.  It was as if she just went to Disneyland.  I'd say it was a hit.

Thanks, Dan for caring and taking Maeve on a special date.



Its really a good thing that I don't have a seizure disorder, as it would poorly controlled with the amount of strobe lighting in my world now.

No comments: