Sunday, October 26, 2014

In Training...

Maeve's natural tendencies are sluggish.  Its not a criticism, its just plain fact. (Okay... there may be slight criticism, but its painful sometimes!)  So, I'm finding myself being more conscientious about getting the girl active and out there.  An opportunity presented itself for Maeve to participate in a kids marathon next month -- she is signed up.  25 miles, on the honor system, needs to be logged prior to the big event.  We met up with Maeve's new friend today to do a few laps around the track.  I have to say, I was more impressed than I expected to be with the effort.  Go girls!



I told Maeve we were going to meet her friend to run around the track, and she promptly went off to get changed.  Apparently this is what she thinks of as running gear.  Ha.  I guess she's right -- it didn't seem to slow her down at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rinjani Trekking said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.