Sunday, August 24, 2014

Laundry 101

Most of the time, Maeve is appalled at my lack of 'dress up'.  Up until a couple of months ago, I would wear scrubs to work, and then it would just be my regular casual clothes.  Nothing that required much work.  Turns out that my child has missed out on some of the basics- 

 The other day, Maeve pointed to the mini ironing board and said, "Cool!!  Can I use that in the water??"

I typically have the habit of draping clothes over the shower curtains etc... because I'm quite lazy.  But yesterday I was feeling energetic and pulled out the drying rack.  Well, who knew it would be such a hit.  Maeve was so excited about it, she invited Shill, who was over for dinner, to venture upstairs to see it.  

Sorry Maeve.  I will try to do better.  No promises.

No comments: