Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Reality Check

Its a harsh world in our house.  Maeve doesn't hold back what she sees or thinks.  I support that, mostly, but lately I've been taking a hit.  My body has been on full attack.  A while ago she wanted to know why all adult bottoms wiggle.  She still constantly squeezes my arms and says, "squishy!".  There was a reference made to my chest, which I'll spare the blog.  Her newest assaults are the wrinkles on my forehead, and tonight she wouldn't sit still while I was reading her bedtime stories...  She was sitting in my lap and I asked her what was going on?  She responded that she was getting stung by my legs!  I guess I should've shaved this morning.  I'm not sure what's left....


Oh, btw... we went blueberry picking recently... and they were awesome!

No comments: