Sunday, April 13, 2014

I Best be Saving my Pennies...

I would say that Maeve has an addictive personality when it comes to TV -- which is why we are TV free Monday to Friday.  This weekend she chose to only watch various episodes of Justin Time... Its pretty cute and I like that he travels the world on his adventures.  Every time he traveled somewhere new, Maeve would ask me if she could go to _________.  I just started saying, 'yep'.  She also started asking me to write down the multiple locations Justin traveled to, so she could keep a list -- So far my list includes: Japan, London, Egypt, Guatemala, and Ancient Greece (she's no fool... she's documenting my promise.  Ha).  After a while she wanted to keep her own list... so add, France and the Bayou to our future travels.  I better start looking for a second job now...


No comments: