Sunday, December 15, 2013

Real Time Blogging....

There's been a lot going on, and therefore I thought I'd take the opportunity to catch up with the blog now that I've put Maeve to bed.  Generally, once I have bid my 'good night's', all is well and I can clock out.  Apparently not tonight.  Our bedtime rule is that she can do what she wants in her room, but she can't come out.  So, she's not coming out of her room, but she's been calling down a lot and now is soliciting my help to build a tent.  So, since I've declined the invitation to go back upstairs, I'm being treated to  Maeve's dramatic flair.

"Mooooooooooooooommmmmmmmm.  You're not being niiiiicceeee..... You're being meeeeeaaaannnnnn"

*************dramatic cry*********************

"Mooooooooooooooommmmmmmmm.  You're not being helpful..........."
"You're not helping me and God's going to put you in jail......." (my personal favorite.  ha)

*************dramatic cry*********************

We've been a wee bit more emotional as of late.  Could be the season.  Could be the lack of sleep.  Could be all the excitement.  Could be that she's accountable for all her actions now that there is an elf watching every move.  Could be that she's 4 1/2....  Could be it all combined. 

This is 'Trouble', with a capital "T".  Ha.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is going to put you in jail - hahahahahah!
She is so amazingly over the top - I love it!!
Love, CT
xoxo