Monday, November 25, 2013

Our Week...

I've been feeling a bit run down lately and now that I'm catching up on my blog, I can see some reasons why.  We've been on the go a lot.  All of it has been fun, but I think we need to slow down... Not sure when we're going to do that as our life is planned out until Christmas already.  Oh well.  Nevermind.  Ha.  Here are a few shots of our week...

My main purpose of taking a picture of Maeve was to capture the amazing amount of underwear hanging out of her leotards, because it was cracking me up.  The moment she saw me try and take a picture, she struck this pose.  So, not very camera shy, then? 

And, then she wasn't in the mood to have her picture taken... but, I was definitely going to capture this look.  Ha ha. 

Harvest Festival 2013.  So cute... and her best buddies all lined up together. 

Clara and Maeve rocking out to my iPod... 

It has been absolutely beautiful lately, which may be the only reason I let Amy and Rosanne talk me into breaking my running siesta.  I literally haven't run since the Portland Half 2012.  Its a mental game that I had lost.  But, I'm proud to say that I was able to run the whole lake without stopping... Not sure I could do it again, but it felt pretty good for 2/3 of it anyway.

Will came over for a play date.  I love that boy, I mean, Fairy Pirate. 

And then we had a play date at the zoo with Adele.. and ran into Lumia there.  It was a preschool par-tay.

No comments: