Sunday, November 24, 2013

Deep Conditioning...

I don't know if it was the summer activities, or a change in her hair... whatever it was, Maeve's hair was looking dry.  I went back to the the computer and scoured hair websites to see what I could do differently and discovered that I needed to start deep conditioning her hair.  The first few times I did the shower cap on for hours at a time before rinsing it out and then styling her hair.  Well, who has time for such shenanigans?  So, the other option was the hot hair dryer for only 30 mins.  Perfect.  Love it.  I have to say, I have noticed a big difference...  I feel like Maeve's hair routine and keeping it healthy is a moving target, but I think we're in a good place.  It is really long now... that's an added challenge too.  But so beautiful :-)  

  
(Yes, her jammie bottoms are tied around her head to keep the the hood on and prevent her neck from getting too hot)... works like a charm.

No comments: