Sunday, October 13, 2013

Weekend Away...

Friends with cabins... what a winning combination.  Thank you so much again, Janey and Jeff, for opening up your beach house for us to stay and relax this weekend.  We are so lucky, because my friends are always so generous.

So, we retreated with CJ, Lance, Pax and Beckett, because they are some of my favorite people, and its easy to relax with them.  The weather was better than predicted and we enjoyed some beach time, lounge time, wine time, and trash magazine time (which is what you do when you are on holidays...)

The beach house... 

The kids were anxiously awaiting for the tide to go out... so, we got out there the moment there was a sliver of beach to play with. 

Maeve and I proving we did more than lounge... (don't time me, though...) 

We all kayaked, because, we could...  It was so pretty and peaceful. 

Either I bored Beckett to sleep or I have a soothing voice... ha. 

Some cool dusk shots... 

Lance was taking the kids on a beach adventure... 

 Ummm....

Ha... 

"Smile kids!".... okay, maybe don't smile quite as much Maeve!   

Good buds... 

Family shot... 

CJ... 

Family Dinner...   

Final beach time this morning... 

Classic PNW... 

"I'm Superman!" 

Ummmm... 

Love her... 


Cute kids... 

Lounging...

No comments: