Sunday, September 8, 2013

Oh... And I went Hang Gliding Too!

I wish I could articulate exactly how FUN this experience was.  I mean, it was SO fun.  Stacy had asked me earlier in the summer what I wanted to do for my 40th birthday and I thought about it for a moment and decided hang gliding.  Yes, hang gliding.  To which Stacy gulped and said, 'okay'.  I had put her in a similar situation about 20 years ago when I was 20 or 21 (can't remember... I'm old), when I tried to get her to go sky diving with me.  She said 'yes' initially, but when it came closer to the time and when she realized that I actually meant I wanted to go, she politely declined.  SO.... she braved it and came this time.  SO SO fun.  I highly recommend it.  Stacy would say so too.  Jodie and Sharon came along as our cheering squad.  I totally forgot to take a picture of the sign in the parking lot when you pull in that says "Ambulance Park Here".  Ha ha ha. 





No comments: