Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Who Knew...

...that Remlinger Farms had activities year round?  Not me.  I just thought they did their Fall/Halloween gig, and that was it.  Nope.  So, I'm glad I found out now as it was the perfect day activity and something I'll plan on doing again.  

We stole Avery and made her play with Maeve.  The two of them had a great time and enjoyed everything that was offered.  And, it was super affordable.  I'm a satisfied customer, for sure.

Pony rides... 

Meet 'Pumpkin' 

They had a handful of carnie rides that were only for the littles... 

The 'Flying Pumpkins' were a hit too...

 I could barely watch them on this ride without getting nauseated...  I have a history that proves that I cannot tolerate spinny rides without negative consequences.

About to go on the roller coaster...   

A fierce flower... 

Canoe rides...  

Train Ride... 

Petting Zoo...  The girls both wanted a bunny afterwards.  No. 

Hay jump and maze... 

I got kicked off the roller coaster because the girls wanted to do it on their own... (don't worry, they were buckled in before the ride took off.  ha) 

Definite highlight of the day.  Squeals of laughter and belly laughing.  They rode it 5 times and wanted to keep going.  I was a bit nervous to let them go by themselves because it really does knock you around a lot, but they didn't even miss a beat.  Sheer joy and excitement were the only emotions they had.

Great day.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What a great day! And what great little friends. I love it.