Monday, July 22, 2013

Pretty Woman...

I guess I never take Maeve shopping.  I do love my Amazon Prime and hand-me-downs, so I don't find myself in a clothing store very often.  So, while we were in Portland I thought I'd check out H&M and see if they had a summer dress for me.  For me... that was the goal of the visit.  Me.  Well, I was unsuccessful, but my little sidekick could not have been more excited.  She could be heard audibly gasping at all the clothes and accessories at her disposal... which led me to think of the shopping spree scene in Pretty Woman.  It was pretty funny, but also difficult to try and reel in the mania.  Sorry H&M employees... I'm pretty sure Maeve created 'make-work' projects for you.



Modeling her new outfit... she's especially proud to own her new pink shoes.

No comments: