Tuesday, May 14, 2013

She Has a Style All Her Own...

On Mother's Day we ventured to an Ethiopian restaurant for dinner and Maeve decided to change her attire for the occasion -- to this.  She likes to make an impression.  She's also in a phase where she has two favorite "fancy" shoes she's wearing these days, and both of them are 2-3 sizes too big.  

She is quite observant of other little girls and likes to point out loudly whether they're fancy or not... and if they're not, she usually states that she doesn't like them (did I mention how loud she talks sometimes?  Not embarrassing at all, obviously).  We are definitely not flying under the radar these days.  This morning she was so frustrated with me and almost threw a fit because I didn't wear the fancy shoes she wanted me to wear.  Sorry Maeve, I wasn't feeling the heels for your gymnastics class.  

I can't wait for what other styles she'll throw together...  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she is ready to watch the Bachelorette! :) May 27th Shauna.
Lv, CT
xoxo