Sunday, May 19, 2013

First "Real" Sleepover...

To keep the birthday party fun alive, I decided to finally grant Maeve's wish of having a sleepover party.  Maeve has had sleepovers before, but they have all been with relatives, and never for the sole reason of "just because".  I have to say, despite a grumpy child this morning, it was totally worth it.  Both of the girls were SO EXCITED.  They got to watch a movie and then spent the rest of the night giggling and playing -- until 10pm, which is when I told them they HAD to go to sleep (mostly because I was tired and thinking about going to bed soon... ha).  Sadly, they were up at 6:30am...  It is fun to see your child so excited being with her friend... 





Of course they slept together on Maeve's bed... I'm not sure why I set up a bed on the ground for Avery to sleep on.  Cute girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet.
Lv, CT
xoxo