Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Break -- Arizona

So, our much anticipated trip to the sun and warm weather has come and gone.  It was fantastic... and hot.  Pretty perfect.  We spent two weeks playing, with Arizona family time being the bookends of our holiday...  

"Leaving on a Jet Plane"... who doesn't just love airports?! 


You know you're in Arizona when you go hunting for scorpions...


 At the beginning of the trip, we were able to spend time with Todd, Stacy, Taryn, and Kate, plus Jenni was out with her family and kids too...

We headed to Tortilla Flats and left some wallpaper behind... 

Checking out the old Gold Mining Town... 

Silly Girl... 

Taking a train ride... 

Family Shot... 

 Maeve with her Pop and Gran...


Ryan, Maeve, and Brandon... 

"Screw your Family" game....  

Celebrating Grandma and Uncle Robbie's birthdays... 

Baking with Gran... 

Being silly with Pop...

I had my mom trained by the end of my trip to bring me an americano in bed!  I would send Maeve out of our room with coffee requests!  Ha Ha.  And, then I would enjoy another one on the front porch.  Its a good way to wake up.

Looking for a little action, by some miracle we found a water park that was open (apparently it must not be hot enough to open most water parks until mid-May... I mean, its only in the 80's and 90's right now.  brrrrrr).  Turns out Maeve wasn't a fan of flying down the tubes into fast rushing water.  Weird.  Oh well, My mom and I enjoyed the fun.

Maeve wanted to take a picture... but I realize its the only one that shows a little color.  I am now in the pasty Pacific Northwest again... a little color is a big thing here.  ha

Sunset... 

And, great Family time....

No comments: