Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fluent...

This is a funny story I didn't want to forget...  and I just added a cute picture of my ballerina that has nothing to do with the story.

Maeve and I are fluent in our made up language.  We tell jokes, we count, we address very serious matters, all in a made up language.  This sends Maeve into hysterics... she thinks it is so funny.  Well, one day on the ski lift we were sharing our chair with another fellow skier.  During our trip up the mountain his cell phone rang and he answered it.  He started speaking a foreign language on the phone.  Maeve's head whipped straight around and then she started grinning at me, almost busting out of her seat...  I guess she thought he was speaking his made up language and then proceeded to talk to me in our made up language.  Hilarious.  Thankfully the nice man was all wrapped up in his conversation and  had no idea what was happening right next to him....


No comments: