Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Fisher Visit...

We had a Fisher weekend, minus Lance.  So fun.  CJ and I found ourselves drinking wine, eating chocolate covered potato chips from Trader Joes (yum) and watching JT on SNL at night, and we had loads of outdoor fun with the kids during the day....

 Beckett, Pax, and Maeve crafting...

Friend love... 

Checking out the sea lions on the pier... 

Playground fun mixed with a little lounging... 

I think swings are still her favorite part of a playground... 

Pax and CJ... 

Beckett is so cute... 

I think she was roaring... or perhaps yelling.  Not sure.  What I am sure of is that she is not a quiet child and she is very uninhibited and speaks her mind freely.  As my friend mentioned, at least she'll never have an ulcer... ha.

Beach time... 

Digging a hole... 

CJ loving... 

Stealing my own snuggles...

And then we headed to the zoo today...  

This was my favorite visit today... it was quite a bit colder today than the previous two and I liked the heat.  Oh, and the river otters were pretty cute too.

No comments: