Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Years Eve...

The inevitable happened, I had to return to work. My first day back was New Years Day, so my dad so kindly came down to watch Maeve for me.  As a result, we were able to celebrate New Years Eve together and ring in the new year at exactly 9pm.  ha ha.  We had a dinner and movie date in our house wearing our party hats...  At 9 pm we tooted our horns and Maeve tried her best to break a wooden spoon on the pot as she pounded away...

 Maeve and Grandpa...

Maeve always enjoys a good accessory... 

 "Are you sure my tiara is on okay, Mom?"

Going to town with the horn... 

And, of course she slept with her tiara on... it stayed on all night.  I love that.

Happy New Year everyone... Hoping 2013 brings lots of love, laughter, fun, and adventure....

No comments: