Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Stark + Kent Opening...

My good friend, Mike has opened up an art gallery, Stark + Kent,  in Palm Springs with his friend, Ross.  This past weekend they had their big grand opening, and I felt that was a perfectly great excuse to head south to Palm Springs for the weekend to see the gallery for myself and congratulate a perfectly great guy.  Thanks to my brother, I scored a couple of buddy passes and thoroughly enjoyed the entire weekend -- I was surrounded by great company, the weather was absolutely perfect and hot, the ample pool time, I read a book, I drank plenty of chilled white wine, and got to see Stark + Kent.  Don't tell Maeve where I went, she just knows I went to Palm Springs (whatever that means in her head), but she didn't know I got to hang with some of her favorite people -- Kaya and Zane.  Shhhhhh....

Congratulations Mike.  I am always inspired how you purposely live out your dreams...








No comments: