Saturday, September 8, 2012

Backyard Camping...

We spent a couple days away this weekend as we returned to Leann's childhood home for a night of backyard camping and pool time during the day -- our second annual trip.  It was a hot weekend, which made the really frigid pool somewhat tolerable... although, I allowed whatever willing grownup around, play with my child in the pool when possible.  ha.  Thanks for organizing, Leann!  Here are some shots of our weekend...

My very happy fish in the pool... 


Rosanne and Brennan... 


"Hey Maeve, this time look at me when you jump into the pool, okay?!" 


Action shot with Maeve looking at me... 


ha ha ha... so fun... 


Leann and Maeve... definite pool buddies.  Thank goodness. 


Lounging in the pool... 


A happy camper... 


One of many goofball faces Maeve gave the camera... 


Sometimes I don't even know where she comes up with her camera poses... 


 Blackberry picking...


Oh, so innocent looking ;-)


Our 'campground'... 



Katie! 


Of course there was a pinata... 


We didn't manage all the kids for the final group shot... I suppose I should photoshop Brennan and Paul into this picture... 


Ferry ride home... 


Gerritt's first ferry ride... 


Umm... Bennett, whatcha grabbing dude? 


Clara, Amy, and Bennett... 


Sunset over the Olympic Mountains... 

No comments: