Friday, September 21, 2012

Puyallup Fair...

We did the Puyallup today... it was fun.  Although carnivals are a different experience as adults compared to the wonder it holds as a child.  I no longer have the love, but I am willing to overlook this small fact to let my next generation have the full experience that I had.   First order of business...  elephant ears.

What the  heck?  How am I supposed to eat this? 


Oh... I see. 


Yep.  I'm a fan... 


And then we hit the rides... we did this one twice. 


Making friends on the swing ride.  Afterwards Maeve was trying to stalk her new bff...  She didn't understand why I just let the innocent family get away... 


 Fair fun.  The ensemble is awesome.  There were a lot of stripes and polk-a-dots happening... and the number of barrettes in the hair was non negotiable, in case you were wondering


Completing the day with a corn dog... I felt ill for about 6 hours after our fair experience... 


Checking out the animals...  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.M.G. - the pic on the merry go round might be my favorite ever! Adorable!!
Lv, Carin