Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bike Rides and Friends...

The last few days have felt like a holiday weekend.  I'm not sure why except I think I am so happy to be home after being gone for so many weekends.  We made use of our time home and managed to get in a run, playground time, lunch out, spray park, dinner at friends, breakfast out, Sounder's game, movie night, lots of story time, and a bike ride to Red Hook Brewery in Woodinville.  I love my little side kick, and I love that I managed to catch up with friends we hadn't seen in a while.

Amy and I biked about 25 miles today with the kids in tow.  We have done the STP together twice, but it was clear we are not in any sort of biking shape currently... ha.  I had to ride my clunky bike with Maeve on the back, but Amy had to tow both her kids.  She wins.  It was a very fun day.


Excuse helmet heads...  


Outside lunch at Red Hook 


We had mandatory playground stops on the way back... it was for the kids! 


We made it...   


Maeve can sleep anywhere...  apparently I provided a comfortable ride for her.  ha.

No comments: