Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Girl Who Can Do & Be Anything...

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I do not embrace the Disney princess phase that a lot of young girls have an affinity for.  I do, however, embrace dress-up.  Accessorize and dress up all you want, Maeve... find your own style.  Maeve is starting to embellish her looks a bit more these days and has even gotten in my make up a couple of times... (we have since talked about that being a 'no no').  

Anyway, here is Maeve at the spa getting her first pedicure.  Who took her?  Annie of course... Where was I?  Doing a Costco run.  Something is seriously wrong with this picture.  Ha Ha.  Maeve loved her date with Annie and has been showing everyone who asks, or doesn't ask, her beautiful toenails...



But, what I love is that Maeve is drawn to all sorts of play...  Her favorite toy she received for her birthday was this tool set.  She loves it... We had to set ground rules as to what she was allowed to hammer and unscrew... ha.  I am trying to raise a confident, independent, able, beautiful girl.  She can do and be anything she wants.... (and Maeve would prefer the color 'pink' being involved too)...



Handy girl with painted nails... Love it.

No comments: