Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Stronger...

So, our unit on the hospital got a bit of attention this week due to a patient of ours that decided to have a bit of fun and make a music video to Kelly Clarkson's song, "Stronger".  It is such a great video because it shows determination and a bit of fun... in a way only kids can portray.  Our kids are amazing as are the nurses and complete healthcare team supporting them.  I'm just sad I wasn't working on Saturday when Chris made this video... you know I would've been all over it ;-)



Kelly Clarkson saw the video and has it posted on her website and facebook page.  She sent a message in return.  I'm totally in this video.  Yep, I'm famous now.  ha.

1 comment:

karen gerstenberger said...

Loved watching both of these videos, and seeing the positive impact they are having all over the web!