Monday, February 27, 2012

A Packed Weekend...

Maeve and I drove north after work on Thursday night to spend the weekend helping Todd, Stacy, Taryn, and Kate move into their awesome new house, visit with Ann, Mike, Kaya, and Zane, plus get a brunch in with my Dad and Lynn. It was a full weekend, for sure. Maeve was a bit sleep deprived as napping was a out of the question apparently when there was fun involved... it gave me a great foreshadowing to what the 3's are going to involve sooner, rather than later. Fortunately she was able to rebound...

Maeve hanging out with some of her favorite people ever -- Kaya and Zane


The girls...


My great sister-in-law and lucky brother...


Taryn is now officially a teenager... watch out world! Happy Birthday Taryn - I love you so much even though I give you a hard time... that's my job as an Aunt to a teenager :-)


Maeve and I were both thankful that Taryn had a birthday...


Someone managed a quick nap before brunch (thank goodness) and woke up all smiles...


Kate...


Maeve hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa...

No comments: