Sunday, January 1, 2012

Unbelievable, Yet True....

I made Maeve a cape for Christmas.

Yes... she painted her nose, yet again. And, no, she's not wearing clothes either.


I had wanted to continue the crafty theme, in some capacity, in terms of a gift for Maeve. And when I perused others' blogs, capes were a common project for young children. It seemed feasible, even to me. That being said, I did solicit the help from Alyssa, former fashion design student... just for a little reassurance.

I suppose it wasn't a total surprise to Maeve seeing as she watched me make it... but I figured, 2.5 years old, I could swing it...


Documenting the moment...


Alyssa is also a toddler whisperer too, turns out... Maeve was enamored by her...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crayons, capes, cookies - shauna I fear we are going to drift apart.

lv, ct
xoxo