Friday, January 27, 2012

Twists...

...and her first trim. I've been talking about doing this for a while, but hadn't gotten around to it until today. 2.75 hours and way too much Dora later, Maeve's hair was done. I trimmed off the end of each twist too. It's super cute and Maeve likes shaking her head back and forth to see the twists swing. Too bad I lost my bead threader as Maeve keeps asking for beads... wouldn't be a better hairdo than this, I imagine.

We were probably at least 4 Dora episodes strong here...


Not perfect, by any means... but a good first effort.


I like it.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Way to go! It's very cute. Great job Shauna! You look awesome Maeve! What a patient little girl you are. Where did you learn to do this? You may be giving me lessons one day. Heaven help me!!!!

karen gerstenberger said...

She looks beautiful - she is always beautiful - and that hairdo is gorgeous!

Di said...

Great job, Shauna!!! Maeve looks so grown up in that last photo - hope it stays in nicely for several days (week?!!) since it is such a production!! Love, Mom/Gran

Anonymous said...

Crazy cute!!
Lv, CT

annieglan said...

She is so adorable!