Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Much Improved...

Quiet time/nap time is better... and going to bed at night is much better. She still fights the thought of it and immediately starts crying out for people she knows... hoping they will whisk her away from her mean mom. But, she concedes shortly thereafter. I slowly weaned myself away and she now listens to Poppy and Sam as she drifts off to sleep. I may have to start looking for more audio cd's in case this gets old... but, I love them right now.

I found Maeve like this during her quiet time... it also helps when you have a fuzzy friend you can snuggle up with too...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love this! What a great shot! I really like the rocking chair in the corner. I think I need something like as it looks roomy enough for two. Praying for no older than a three year old something like that might work.