Monday, January 23, 2012

A Crazy Week...

Last week was exhausting... it was a total snow week here in Seattle and I didn't get to play in any of it. Lame! Sadly I hold the title of being an 'essential personnel', and there are no real excuses that fly for not getting to work. Thank you to all my generous and giving friends for helping me out on the childcare front. Between Monday and Thursday, Maeve played with 5 different families... and then had a bit of daycare there in the middle (daycare opened late and closed early each day). Anywho, I discovered that my Jetta pretty much bites in the snow (as evidenced by the 560 we enjoyed on the way to work)... my Honda was such a rock star of a car, I never even considered that I couldn't plow my way somewhere... no matter now, the snow is gone and I don't plan on getting Maeve up on skis until next season anyway. Must budget for some quality snow tires it would seem.

We headed up north on Friday for a certain someone's 4th birthday... Super Hero themed and all... It was super fun for the kids and the adults all enjoyed catching up with each other. Here's what went down:

A little 'freeze dance'...


Lunchtime with a ton of little kids... Ann didn't expect everyone to RSVP 'yes'... but how could we not come??


Of course Mike owns his own Super Hero costume...


And then there was a critter guy...


The birthday boy!


Check it out!


And then we got to spend the rest of the weekend with Todd, Stacy, Taryn, and Kate... its so fun that we get to see them so often. And, yay! They bought a house this past week...

1 comment:

Amber and Chris said...

Could that last photo be any cuter??? Love it, and she obviously loves her cousins!