Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas #1

I took a blog hiatus... In fact, I took an everything hiatus over the last week. It felt great. But... now I'm back and here is a little catch up on things --

We celebrated Christmas with the Wilsons a few days before the actual day. We were spoiled like crazy and left feeling all warm and fuzzy because we love our extended Seattle family. Here's a look at how the morning went down...

First things first -- "The Best Nest" Maeve and Dan snuggle. Its their thing.


Indulged with the biggest lollipop ever...


Dan's present -- likely the best one he received this season.


The expert present opener...


Annie & Dan squeeze.

I also crashed their house on Christmas Eve to watch their celebrations as I was stuck in town without Maeve due to a little thing called work... it was so great to be a part of it all. Thank you so much Annie, Dan, Sofie, Josie, Eli, and Abe...

No comments: