Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"Tis the Season...

I can't remember the last time I had a real Christmas Tree... sometime in my early 20's. I have a small fake tree that I've used over the last several years, but it didn't really feel authentic. Now that Maeve is experiencing the wonder of the season, I wanted to get a real tree, because that's how I remember experiencing the same wonder when I was young. And, I also love how our house smells now.

I am having so much fun this season, and its only the beginning of December... and I do believe that Maeve has turned a corner about Santa. I'm pretty sure she's not experiencing post traumatic from her experience last year, and instead, is looking forward to telling Santa that she wants a ball, a lollipop and M&M's for Christmas. She is always singing Christmas songs -- her two favorites are Frosty the Snowman and Jingle Bells. And, Amazon is loving me this year. I need someone to shut me down...

My little helper holding the twine...


Finding spots to hang the candy canes...


Maeve was super excited when she placed an ornament and it actually stayed on the branch. We only dropped and smashed 3 ornaments during the decorating process... not bad.


Decorating is fun, Mommy...


Here it is! Belly shot and all...

No comments: