Saturday, December 17, 2011

Santa Train...

Amber, Avery, Maeve, and I went aboard the Polar Express... or the Santa Train. Same diff' right? It was really quite fun, and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and balmy day. I overdressed for sure. Thought I was heading to the North Pole I guess. Anywho, I digress. As I mentioned, we did board the Santa Train, but at the request of both girls, we chose not to visit the guy in red at the end of the line (due to a recent visit that wasn't received very favorably by those two). We sang songs en route and then took advantage of some sunny weather when we reached our destination.

Avery and Maeve...


3rd attempt at a photo... so, this is what you get Maeve - belly shot and all...


Hot chocolate and cookies at our rest stop...


We got to explore some old train cars at the railway museum...


Cute, right?


Maeve posing...


And, yet again, another successful attempt at a family photo...


Its okay to teach them to play on the tracks, right?


All tuckered out...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Great photos. I can't believe Maeve is only two and a half! She looks so tall in some of your photos. Merry Christmas to both of you.