Friday, December 9, 2011

Santa 2011

Maeve was super excited to see Santa, right up until she actually saw Santa. She was really quite brave for the first 2 seconds, and then she let her true feelings show. They captured the brave shot...


And, then....


...all hell broke lose. Except for Bennett, who couldn't be more pleased. I love the irony. This is such a classic shot and I know the kids will laugh at this one day. In the end, all tears were resolved quickly and Maeve scored a lollipop for her efforts, which made her very happy. Maeve wants a pink ball from Santa... I made sure he heard :-)

2 comments:

annieglan said...

The first one cracks me up!

Elizabeth said...

I love them both! Another blog has a similiar picture of a very upset child on Santa's lap. Poor old Santa! Merry Christmas to you both. I hope Santa is especially good to Maeve. Have you heard of the 'elf' that people are talking about on many of the blogs? He keeps his eye out at this time of year.