Tuesday, November 22, 2011

2 Years...

Exactly 2 years ago today, I was holding Maeve in my arms for the first time. Its weird to imagine life before Maeve -- I'm not quite sure what I did to fill my time... although I do remember sleeping and lounging around a lot more. In exchange, life is so full and fun now. I can't imagine it any other way. I could spend hours just talking about the things that Maeve is doing and the funny things she says, if left unchecked. She is my person and I tell her that every day. Happy Family Day, Maeve....


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations Shauna! Wow! What a wonderful picture of the two of you. Maeve looks so grown up in some of the recent photos it is hard to believe she is only two and a half. You were lucky to get her so young. There aren't any countries open at the moment that are allowing adoptions of such young children. I am keeping my fingers crossed fun filled, hectic days with my little one.

Kristen said...

My heart seriously swells when I think of your perfect match. Praise God!!

karen gerstenberger said...

Happy family day to both of you (that's also my mom's birthday). It is clearly a match made in heaven!