Sunday, October 30, 2011

Princess Party...

Avery's 3rd birthday party was princess themed. I mean, it was oozing princess -- my worst nightmare. Ha. Regardless, Maeve dressed up in her tutu (which lasted a matter of 2 minutes total... which gives me some hope actually...) and we celebrated our princess friend, Avery. Mayhem ensued by the end of the party... but, any good 3 year old party requires all participants to melt at least once, right?

As a good friend should, Maeve tried to help blow out the birthday candles...

Birthday girl...


Okay.. I'l have a cupcake... if I have to

Clara making the moves on Paul...

Oh.My.Gosh Mom!!!! Lemonade!!!! (a princess pinada exploded candy. For some reason M&M's are called lemonade in Maeve's world. Either way... her world was rocked by all this free flowing candy)

And a balloon. One happy party goer...

No comments: