Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to Pumpkin...

We decided to go see if our Jack-o-lantern worked this evening after carving our pumpkins today. Maeve, being completely ignorant as to what this thing called 'Halloween' everyone seems to be talking about is, naturally thought it was the pumpkin's birthday because there were candles involved. Hilarious. So, we had a little chat about it. I'm so sad that there was no light during the filming of the first couple of videos, but I didn't want to ruin the spontaneity of the moment by turning on the light...












It was nice of the pumpkin to share its special treat with Maeve.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.M.G.!!! The "Happy Birthday to Pumpkin" is the cutest thing ev.er. Ever. And in the dark no less!!
Lv, CT

DAVID HAAS said...

Hello,
I have a question about your blog. Please email me!
Thanks,
David

annieglan said...

Today I was given a favorite blog award. You are one of mine, so I pass the blog award on to you.

http://addingmembers.blogspot.com/