Sunday, July 10, 2011

20 Years...

Well... when its put like that, I feel a little old. Ha. But, alas, its true. Every year I trek up to the motherland to commune with my old posse -- the girls from high school. Everyone looks so great and are doing so many amazing things... and there are kids aplenty, and a few more on the way. Thanks Ann for opening up your house for such a fun evening of catch up.


Maeve hung behind to be spoiled by Gran and Pop that evening. One of the first things she told me when she woke up the next morning was that she ate ice cream. Ha. It was a bit of an ice cream weekend, it turns out.

On Saturday we took off to meet up with Andie and her three kids as they were in town for their annual holidays. We played on the beach and caught up on life for a bit. Then we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's for the day. We headed to Summer Live and enjoyed the festivities.

Snuggles for Grandpa...


Like I said... it was an ice cream kind of weekend...

No comments: