Sunday, June 5, 2011

U2 360 - deja vu...

A HUGE shout out to Randy and Kim who hooked us up royally again... ahhhhhhhhhh. My date with my boyfriend couldn't have been better. I didn't think that we could replicate the awesomeness that we experienced in Vancouver a year and half ago... but, I think we did. Ann and I were pole positioned even better this time, and by midway through the concert we were only three heads back from center stage. Unfortunately, this meant that Bono could actually see my drool... oh well. Nevermind.

Pre concert and in position...


Lenny Kravitz was awesome and smooth...


And, then... I don't even need to say anymore...








And, I'm pretty sure Bono was singing this song just to me... pretty sure anyway.




Thank you so much Randy and Kim!!!

1 comment:

karen gerstenberger said...

Awesome photographs! What a wonderful experience - so glad that it all came together for you!