Saturday, May 7, 2011

M & M Date...

...Maeve & Mommy Date. It's Mother's Day weekend. There is very little on the agenda, which I'm thoroughly thankful for. And, I feel like I'm allowed to do what I want this weekend. So, what I didn't want to do was cook last night... so, Maeve and I had a date night. It was fun. We talked about our favorite parts of the day, what plans we should make for the rest of the weekend, how fun splashing in puddles is, that Maeve ran really fast in her race last weekend (I let that one slide...), and how much we both like pizza. We also sang "Happy Birthday" to almost everyone that we could list off, as this is our favorite song of choice lately. Thanks for the fun date last night, Maeve... I'm so lucky to be your Mommy :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your message yesterday. I loved hearing you girls! Happy Mother's Day to you and your sweet girl...xoxo

Lv, CT