Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cooking Class...

Gotta love Living Social... Amy and I purchased the Ethiopian cooking class offered at a local restaurant, and it was the best $25 I've spent in a long time. Three hours of cooking and eating, all the while socializing and sipping on a glass of red wine. We even got to bring home left overs for lunch tomorrow. I have an Ethiopian recipe book that I purchased a couple of years ago when the Lucy exhibit was in town and ironically, it was this same restaurant that created the book and we cooked from those recipes tonight. I'm set. Right?

Here we are in action... did I mention that I miss my sick camera?





Thank you Janey for watching the Maevester for me tonight... It was a great treat to be out and about during the evening :-)

2 comments:

Zach said...

That's awesome! What is the name of the cookbook?

shauna said...

Lucy's Legacy: The Hidden Treasures of Ethiopia. Recipes from Afar and Near...