Friday, March 18, 2011

Pancakes & Cookies...

Ahhh... Fridays. I do love Fridays. Pancake breakfast was held at my place this morning, and our regular crew was joined by Steph, Anna, and Peter. It was awesome, chaotic, and fun as always. Anna brought the kids a treat -- sprinkle cookies. Umm. Thanks Anna ;-) I will be the first one to admit that I am anal retentive about little kids and their food. I don't like it -- they're messy and put their sticky hands everywhere. But, because children need to eat, it must be contained within the established eating quarters. So, while some of the kids were still eating, the vacuum made an appearance to prevent sprinkle invasion. I may have a problem. But, I'm okay with it...

Happy campers...


Amy got a break and Amber was the designated story reader this time...


Steph and precious Peter...

No comments: