Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Stomping...

... frustrations away. Puddles are all around these days, and it seemed like a perfectly good idea to put on our rubber boots and get out and splash in them this afternoon. Maeve and I both survived today. I'm blaming the new molar that is popping through... All I know is that our morning started in the 4am hour. I wasn't happy about being up so early, but you'd think the culprit would've been in a better mood about it -- nope. And, on top of it, there was only a measly 1 hour nap during the day, which clearly was not enough. I think Maeve just wanted to see what it would be like to be 2 for a day. Umm. Awesome. I'm really looking forward to more days like these. Good thing I love her so much :-)

Let there always be puddles for us to stomp in then...



Look at her. She's got huge bags under her eyes and she can't even punch out a smile... but, she did enjoy playing in the puddles nevertheless...

No comments: