Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Sorry"

Maeve's new favorite word. She's had more practice saying it recently because when a little behaviour modification has been required, we follow it up by a "sorry" and a hug and kiss. But, now she's just randomly saying "sorry" all the time. When she falls down - "sorry". When you accidentally bump her - "sorry". When she's just playing by herself - "sorry". When you're telling her that you are sorry for something - "sorry". I suppose its not a bad thing that she says it so often, as I have a feeling she's going to be using that word a lot in the future, but its hilarious (and a little sad) when she doesn't use it in the right context. But, on the other hand, I suppose I'm just making a good lil' Canadian out of her...

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Haha! I was about to point out she's part Canadian, but you beat me to it!!

Erin said...

Bwah hahaha! As a Bellinghamster, I love me a good Canadian joke. And that was sweet!