Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More Arizona...

Here are a few shots of our trip to Arizona this past weekend. As I mentioned, my brother and nieces flew in for the weekend, as did my cousin, Jenni. My Grandparents, plus an Aunt and two Uncles already live in Arizona... so, it was a ready-set party. Maeve was introduced to all sorts of new things on this holiday -- "cookie?" is now a prominent part of her vocabulary.

Here is everyone except Bernie, who was capturing the photo...


4 generations...


The sunsets were beautiful...


There was a lot of just hanging out... and way too much eating, especially on my part...


Jamie, my mom, and Todd...


Of course we watched the SuperBowl...


Maeve even enjoyed watching the game. I think she enjoyed the commercials the most -- we'd bust up laughing and she'd join along too...


Enjoying the sunshine...


We celebrated February Birthdays -- Taryn and Reg


And, we also celebrated my Grandma's 90th birthday while we were down too.

Uncle Todd is the best... "Ah-boo!"

I'm touching the sky!

2 comments:

Jenni Hoke said...

As seen in the pictures, there was no shortage of food. My waistline can attest to that. I mostly blame Grandma & her uber-addictive cookies. ;) Well, and the queso dip. And the cake. And the pie (oh, and let's not forget the ice cream & whipped cream). And, and, and... Pounds gained aside, it was an AWESOME trip and I can't wait for next year!!!

Miss you & Maeve already!

eastiopians said...

Looks like such a good time with family...and that warm sunshine sure does look appealing too! :)