Sunday, February 27, 2011

Chelsea's Shower...

Chelsea flew into town this weekend because it was baby shower time!! Her mom's friends' hosted and we were thrilled to join the festivities and celebrate Chelsea (and Casey, of course). We cannot wait to meet the little boy due to grace our world in 2 1/2 months time... He is beyond loved already and Chelsea is going to be the best mom ever. Chelsea will always hold a special place in my heart as she was so instrumental in helping me come to my decision about adoption. And, once I finally got off the fence and started the process, she cheered every step of the way. So, in turn, I am so thrilled that she is about to embark into this life of parenthood -- a role that she's perfectly suited.

Chelsea getting spoiled, as she should...


Our posse...


We're so happy for you Chelsea!

No comments: