Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Arizona 2011...

We ventured down to Arizona for a long weekend to visit Gran and Pop, and everyone else... Todd, Taryn, and Kate flew in for the weekend too, which was super fun. We just got back this evening, so I'm not going to post much right now because my couch is calling my name. We had a great time and could have handled a few more days, but ultimately I am happy to be back home to sleep in my own bed sans child... the inability to sleep in the pack'n play for a whole night was repeated by Maeve on this trip again. Oh well. At least the bed hog gives good snuggles throughout the night... if you want to be awakened through the night, that is :-)


Driving around the golf cart was probably, hands down, the favorite activity by all cousins...


Loving the fact that she could run and play outside all day long...

No comments: