Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blin...

Blin came over for a play date... and we were so happy to see her, and her mom, Anne. Blin was adopted from Ethiopia also, and came home with her parents about 6 months before I brought Maeve home. Anne and I used to work together, so we were able to share in both of our excitements with referrals and travel. Blin is 2 1/2, so she and Maeve played well together (well, I am working on the "no" and "mine" comments on my end... but, I think we all came out of the visit unscathed. ha). It had been far too long since our last play date, but I think we're going to remedy that pattern and make it happen way more frequently since we all had so much fun.

Hitting it off right away...


There was even birthday cake to enjoy...


Lounging and book readings were enjoyed...


A big hug and kiss goodbye...


And, the absolutely stunning, Blin...

1 comment:

Aaron & Whitney Pratt (A&W) said...

such a sweet little friendship from the start!!