Sunday, January 23, 2011

We're back....

Sorry mom. Sorry Grandma... It was a busy week. The mid-week portions were unexciting and boring -- work and daycare. We had to do three days in a row. That was rough on us. But, the weekend proved to be much more fun.

Yesterday a bunch of us went out to celebrate Melanie because she's getting married next weekend. Whaoo Hooo!!! So so fun. It was a great time and fun to have an evening out. The one resounding fact that became obvious to me last night was -- I am old! Ha. We were in an area of town that was just hopping and I realized that I can't roll with the young folk, or even pretend that I am close to their same age anymore. I am just thankful that I dyed my hair recently. I was so proud that I managed to rally past midnight at least. Unfortunately, Maeve didn't get the memo that we were sleeping in this morning and she decided wake-up time would occur in the 6 o'clock hour. Ouch. Love her.

The happy bride-to-be wearing her bachelorette get-up under duress. I'm pretty sure we can say she had a fun time last night nevertheless.


Dinner out was one of the scheduled activities...


Rosanne and Leann -- Rosanne has flown in from Ireland. We've missed her so much!


The bachelorette party...


This morning Rosanne and Brian invited us over for breakfast and we all got to meet Brennan for the first time. He is the sweetest little 4 month old ever!


Maeve decided she would relive her past and check out the baby play mat. She looked so big under there... she's growing up!


This was the fanciest pancake breakfast we've enjoyed. We all voted that our weekly pancake breakfast should take place at Brian's parent's place every week, regardless of Rosanne and Brian living in Ireland...


Maeve going to town..


Rosanne and Brennan. Such a sweet sight.

No comments: