Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weekend Happenings...

This weekend my Dad and Lynn, aka, Grandpa and Grandma, paid us a visit. The visit was supposed to incorporate a little babysitting action on Saturday while I worked, but my body had alternative plans and I came down with the nastiest bug on Friday afternoon, which took its toll for about 24 hours... let's just say I am very thankful that it was short-lived. So, alternatively, Grandma and Grandpa helped me out with Maeve while I was under the weather. Thank you!!

Maeve catching up on the latest Canucks activity -- she kept saying "ockey, ockey" and sported her tutu while watching the game, of course...


Snuggle time with Grandpa. These two dig each other and find one another hilarious...


"Ta Da"


Sunglasses - check. She's ready for anything now...


A little pre-Christmas reveal -- Maeve received this easel from me for Christmas and I wasn't about to lug it on the plane to Winnipeg -- so, it is now Christmas week. Seems like a sweet deal to me.


And, we put it to the test this afternoon... I need to improve my paint containment skills, it turns out...


No comments: