Thursday, November 4, 2010

All Grown Up...

Notice anything missing?

I did it. I took down all the gates. For quite awhile they've just been propped open and used only occasionally for containment anyway. Maeve has mastered the stairs and I was tired of stepping over and through them. So, we'll see how it goes...

Lately, I've been walking down memory lane. As the one year anniversary of when I held Maeve for the first time creeps up, I've been thinking a lot about this past year. I have been perusing through old photos and videos and am realizing how quickly Maeve is growing up... I am thrilled on so many levels because she is so much fun right now, but part of me is sad because I am quickly losing my baby. I even went so far as pull out all the baby toys from her bins the other day... oh sigh. Its a reminder though, that I need to live in the moment because obviously, these moments go quickly.


No comments: